AS and AL Series
AS and AL Series of UV disinfection systems are powerful UV systems designed to disinfect flow rates ranging from approximately 33 to 365 m³/hr. The AS and AL series incorporate amalgam technology which provides you with consistent performance particularly in environments that are subject to temperature fluctuations.
These cost effective, chemical-free and environmentally friendly ultraviolet disinfection solutions also consistently perform over a long lamp life and are ideal for industrial and commercial disinfecting requirements such as:
- Source water for bottle drinking water
- Brewing and clean in place systems
- Makeup water in recirculation loops or as a single pass system
- Stored water – disinfection of water on the inlet or outlet or the air in the head space of water tanks
- Water condensate in air conditioning systems
- Cooling and heating water to minimise the risk of Legionella
- Equipment and product cleaning to eliminate biological contamination
- Industrial effluent prior to discharge into effluent drains, streams or offshore
- General process water such as dehumidifiers, heat exchangers and product rinse water
The AS and AL Series is a professional system that has a wide range of different specifications to suit your application and budget.
The chambers are British designed and manufactured at our manufacturing facility in the UK.
Manufactured in 316 stainless steel with a range of sizes and orientation of inlet and outlets, tri-clamp fittings and seamless drawn pipe connections.
AS and AL Series standard systems include:
IP54 control cabinet
Lamp -fail indicator
Optional Extras AS & AL
- UV intensity monitoring
- Remote start/stop
- Chamber over temp dump
- System healthy
- Stop flow fault condition
- Remote UV level
- GSM text message system
- Duty/standby system
- Remote screen
- LAN connection
Our UV monitors are traceable to national standards. The display has a digital readout for UV intensity, volt free contacts and is available with 0-10mA outputs.
Please contact us for further information on this range of UV systems.
About Daro UV Systems
British designer and manufacturer Daro UV Systems has been delivering ultraviolet (UV) disinfection systems in the UK for over 40 years. Across the board, our market leading products have Water Regulation Advisory Service (WRAS) approval.
* Daro UV Systems is a genuine certified British designer and manufacturer for these systems. We will consider bespoke systems required for your application, from bespoke chamber designs to bespoke electronics and telemetry.
Please contact us on 01787 370187 or email email@example.com
For data sheets instruction manuals or for further information please get in touch