UV Treatment is a fast, chemical-free and cost effective way to disinfect water from harmful bacteria, viruses, mould spores, algae and yeast; making water safe.
Bacteria and viruses have known, but limited repair mechanisms, that are easily overwhelmed. Exposure to UV photons (light) prevents cell replication and inactivates bacteria and viruses.
Bacteria and viruses, crucially, can develop resistance to antibiotics and chemicals but have not been shown to develop any resistance to UV.
Water Treatment Specialists
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a natural process and does not produce harmful chemicals in water disinfection. It’s a safe, effective and environmentally friendly disinfection method that inactivates waterborne bacteria, viruses and protozoa to make water safe.
UV has been internationally recognised for over 100 years and is used for municipal and water companies, industrial, commercial and residential applications globally.
Infection Prevention & Control
Exposure to UV photons prevents cell replication. Bacteria and viruses have known, but, limited repair mechanisms that are easily overwhelmed. Unlike antibiotics and chemical disinfectants, bacteria and viruses, crucially, have not been shown to systematically develop further resistance to UV.