The Daro UV 4,5 and 6 Series range of UV water disinfection systems are designed to provide low-cost chemical-free disinfection solutions for safe water consumption for industrial and commercial applications. UV treatment inactivates bacteria and other microorganisms to keep your workforce safe and provide you with clean water where required in your industrial processes, such as in the manufacture of food and beverage.
The key advantages of UV water disinfection are:
- Eliminates the need to buy, handle and store toxic chemicals
- No risk of ‘overdose’ with UV disinfection as is possible with chemical disinfection
- No risk of residual by-products in your water
- Easy to install into a current water supply
- Inexpensive to purchase and cost effective to run
- No alteration of taste, odour or clarity of the water
The Daro UV 4, 5 and 6 Series range of UV systems are designed for flow rates ranging from approximately 3.3 to 40m³/hr.
All the of the solutions in the 4, 5 and 6 Series are professional solutions with a wide range of different specifications to suit your budget and needs.
The standard systems are all electro polished and have hours running lamp fail indicators as standard. The chambers are designed and manufactured at our manufacturing facility in the UK. They are manufactured from 316 stainless steel, with many different options available, from different size and orientation of inlet and outlets, tri-clamp fittings and seamless drawn pipe connections.
IP54 control cabinet
Lamp -fail indicator
Optional Extras for 4, 5 & 6 Series
- UV intensity monitoring
- Remote start/stop
- Chamber over temp dump
- System healthy
- Stop flow fault condition
- Remote UV level
- GSM text message system
- Duty/standby system
- Remote screen
- LAN connection
UV monitors are traceable to national standards. The display has a digital readout for UV intensity, volt free contacts and is available with 0-10mA outputs.
Other telemetry options may be available. Please contact us on 01787 370187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding telemetry options.
About Daro UV Systems
British designer and manufacturer Daro UV Systems has been delivering ultraviolet (UV) disinfection systems in the UK for over 40 years. Across the board, our market leading products have Water Regulation Advisory Service (WRAS) approval.
* Daro UV Systems is a genuine certified British designer and manufacturer for these systems. We will consider bespoke systems required for your application, from bespoke chamber designs to bespoke electronics and telemetry.
Please contact us on 01787 370187 or email email@example.com